Cole Palmer

No bad feelings and fair play to the lad, hope he gets some involvement in the Euros off the back of this season.

All the talk of having him back though, not for me sometimes players just thrive a lot more in different environments.

He was asked if he was a united fan growing up and he said yeah.

Thought it was common knowledge at this point.

Undoubtedly that strange lot in the Cafe will be demanding Scruffy Jim splash the cash on Palmer after the public outing of his ‘boyhood’ club.

He’s scored two premier league goals more than Phil. Take the penalties away and he’s scored SIX less. If he’s the dogs bollocks then what is Phil?
We also play against ten defenders not like Chelski.
You’re wasting your breath on comparisons. Palmer is Flavor of the Day and will only get more plaudits for slotting in late goals (including pens) to peg back City (4-4) and beat Utd (4-3). Plus, Chelsea love giving him the attention to distract from their mid-table travails. Throw in the fact that he’s moved Sarf and is in Lahndan now and he’s obviously “the best young player in the country.” !!!

And, none of that is a knock at how well he has done since going to Chelsea. He has done a great job and shown a cool head at the penalty spot, especially late in games with the game on the line.

But, also none of the plaudits for Palmer detract from the exceptional player and goal scorer Phil Foden has become for City.

He’s having a brilliant season. Considering it’s his first proper season as well (starting every game).

I think we should have done everything to keep him, but it’s time to move on now

He’s having a brilliant season. Considering it’s his first proper season as well (starting every game).

I think we should have done everything to keep him, but it’s time to move on now
How? He was given a few league games (did do himself any justice in that) and most of our Cup games (which he did help us win with scoring in the earlier rounds). We weren't going to throw money at him just yet. Would have been given more of a look in with Mahrez leaving but decided not to stick around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.