Cole Palmer

Breaking: 21-year-old has less than an average game...

He still won the game in the end. Even if you want to scoff at the number of penalties he's taken this season, none of which he's missed, by the way, his underlying numbers in terms of creating for the team are all elite.
“Elite.” Kinell.

He has many average games—new account fanboys like you just focus on his scoring, not his contributions to Chelsea also conceding goals for fun.

I actually watch his matches, not just the highlights. And if you genuinely think he would be a regular starter under Pep, then I don’t think there’s any point in continuing to debate with you.

Can these type of threads not be be completely closed and moved to room 101 as is normal once a player has left it's crazy that it's still going, nevermind the fact he's just admitted he grew up being a rag fan just ignore that for now, he's a fully focused Chelsea player who has gone there and he's not coming back to us.

This thread is honestly just a strange pitying why thread and look at what we could've had despite the fact he'd still struggle to start for us, it's a fucking weirdo cult type thread this and I was one saying we should do all we can to keep him before he left.

All I'll ask is would bluemoonforum have had an Andy Hinchcliffe or Earl Barrett thread left open in the early 90's giving regular updates, because it's the very same it's all very strange that it's being left open for more updates this thread should logically be closed.

I'm not blocking it but it's completely irrelevant to the transfer forum it's daft that I even have to see it, he's left us and he's not leaving Chelsea anytime soon, even when he does leave Chelsea this thread shouldn't ever be reopened either it's weird.

I can't see a Brahim Diaz or Jadon Sancho thread in the transfer forum that's carried on from before they left, it's honestly embarrassing I don't get it at all and if he actually leaves Chelsea after advertising that he's a rag, does anybody here actually think it'd be possible his return? It's more likely that if he does leave Chelsea he joins the rags.

It should be closed this thread it's a proper strange one and makes no sense whatsoever.

I actually watch his matches, not just the highlights. And if you genuinely think he would be a regular starter under Pep, then I don’t think there’s any point in continuing to debate with you.
So do I, but it's okay to agree to disagree.

There will be a point where Palmer starts to believe his own hype. Sancho did and look what has happened to him now. There are plenty of deficencies in his game despite the "Stats"
Reckon that point is a tiny dot behind him already.

Reckon that point is a tiny dot behind him already.
I imagine the Chelsea fans were going fucking mental at him until those last few minutes. The amount of attacks that went to waste because he was trying to either walk it in or taking speculative shots.
All in all though made up he managed to bag the goals because. Well who doesn’t love a bit of utd tears on a Thursday night. :-)

If you only watch the match highlights, and not the full matches, which show how his deficiencies contribute to Chelsea being 10th (along with the issues presented by their other promising but flawed players), you would think he was a superstar.

He was actually pretty poor overall tonight, as he often is, which played a part in Chelsea needing to come from behind in the first place. Two penalties scored (that he didn’t win; which any player should be scoring, especially with the present rules), and a hit and hope shot in to a crowd that would have been saved had a rag player not put in to the opposite side of their own goal to where the shot was going papers over his pretty poor overall game. At times even the commentators were discussing how poor he was.
How incredibly odd to advertise and admit your lack of football knowledge by denying an obvious fact and something that is plain to see. I think Palmer has completely burned bridges with that Rag comment but your desperate attempt at explaining away his result and his obvious talent is just plain pathetic. I've seen so many idiots in this forum bash Mahrez to death until he left without acknowledging his contribution especially in the CL where he single handedly sent us to the final in 2021 after years of middling and mediocrity in that competition. And now the player who is most similar to Mahrez in terms of technique and directness unfortunately went away and some D-level football analyst decides to chime with his shit take.

I do think this thread needs to be put away for good. This will rise on top each time Palmer has a good match which is quite often seeing how long winded this thread has become.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.