Cole Palmer

He’s having a brilliant season. Considering it’s his first proper season as well (starting every game).

I think we should have done everything to keep him, but it’s time to move on now
I’m assuming we did, but he wanted more playing time (which Pep guarantees almost no-one except Messi & Rodri!) and £40M was a lot of money for such a raw talent.

Good luck to him…just not against City anymore!

I think it’s now safe to say we fucked up with this lad. Bring the bugger back!!!
If you only watch the match highlights, and not the full matches, which show how his deficiencies contribute to Chelsea being 10th (along with the issues presented by their other promising but flawed players), you would think he was a superstar.

He was actually pretty poor overall tonight, as he often is, which played a part in Chelsea needing to come from behind in the first place. Two penalties scored (that he didn’t win; which any player should be scoring, especially with the present rules), and a hit and hope shot in to a crowd that would have been saved had a rag player not put in to the opposite side of their own goal to where the shot was going papers over his pretty poor overall game. At times even the commentators were discussing how poor he was.

If you only watch the match highlights, and not the full matches, which show how his deficiencies contribute to Chelsea being 10th (along with the issues presented by their other promising but flawed players), you would think he was a superstar.

He was actually pretty poor overall tonight, as he often is, which played a part in Chelsea needing to come from behind in the first place. Two penalties scored (that he didn’t win; which any player should be scoring, especially with the present rules), and a hit and hope shot in to a crowd that would have been saved had a rag player not put in to the opposite side of their own goal to where the shot was going papers over his pretty poor overall game. At times even the commentators were discussing how poor he was.
Breaking: 21-year-old has less than an average game...

He still won the game in the end. Even if you want to scoff at the number of penalties he's taken this season, none of which he's missed, by the way, his underlying numbers in terms of creating for the team are all elite.

Undoubtedly that strange lot in the Cafe will be demanding Scruffy Jim splash the cash on Palmer after the public outing of his ‘boyhood’ club.

He would be a great signing for them tbf and a step in the right direction. Hopefully they continue down the path of the Sanchos and Anthonys instead.

Palmers deficiencies have contributed to them being 10th? Genuinely one of the stupidest things I’ve ever read on here. He’s got 24 goal contributions in the league, they’d be about 15th without him.

Mainoo is brilliant? Your credibility has taken the biggest hit ever. Fifteen premier league games, God knows how many defeats, very little defensive qualities and you say that. I always thought you were reasonably sensible but that makes you look a proper tit. For your sake I hope you’ve had a few too many.

Are you incapable of disagreeing with me without being so dramatic about it? It’s hardly the end of the world if I think he’s brilliant. It’s a football opinion. I bet there’s loads of things you think about football that I think is utter nonsense but it’s cool, it’s what football is about. I rate the kid. I think he’s a fantastic talent. It’s okay if you disagree. It’s no big deal lol :)

Palmers deficiencies have contributed to them being 10th? Genuinely one of the stupidest things I’ve ever read on here. He’s got 24 goal contributions in the league, they’d be about 15th without him.
It’s not stupid. If you actually watch the matches you’ll see his overall play is actually pretty poor and his attacking prowess just works to balance that out.

They’re tenth for a reason and, along with the issues coming from their other promising but flawed players, he is part of that reason.

It is amazing how blinkered blues can be when they are watching a former City academy player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.