Cole Palmer

Pep is testing him big time.

If he agrees to stay and fight then Pep will look after him. But it's all about attitude.

I hope he stays he's going to be a top player. What he did against a player like Acuna last night was extremely promising. In a cup final no less.
Only in the second half though, maybe the occasion got to him. But I was so happy Pep kept him on because I was expecting him to get subbed for Rico after that first half. He showed his quality and most importantly shows we just have to trust and give these youngsters time.

I really don't see the down side of him staying. He'll play more than last season, learn more, and will be able to get as good or an even better move at the end of season if he can't establish himself.

I really don't see the down side of him staying. He'll play more than last season, learn more, and will be able to get as good or an even better move at the end of season if he can't establish himself.
it'll probably come down to him or McAtee getting the nod to stick around. Looking at the squad anyway.

Match Day.PNG

it'll probably come down to him or McAtee getting the nod to stick around. Looking at the squad anyway.

View attachment 90428
I don't think it's like that. I think the club wants Palmer to stay.

Him and McAtee are quite different players and play different positions.

If Paqueta comes and then I think we'll see McAtee go out.

I don't think it's like that. I think the club wants Palmer to stay.

Him and McAtee are quite different players and play different positions.

If Paqueta comes and then I think we'll see McAtee go out.
could say the same for Doku and palmer though, depends where pep wants the cover. toss up for me between either.

Only in the second half though, maybe the occasion got to him. But I was so happy Pep kept him on because I was expecting him to get subbed for Rico after that first half. He showed his quality and most importantly shows we just have to trust and give these youngsters time.

You say that, but he should have got an assist when he crossed it to ask - unless that was in the second half

What pisses me of is that we would sell cole to West ham or whoever for say £25/30m, they'd keep him a year then flog him on for around 70/80m. Clubs are doing pretty fucking well out of us lately and with Palmer I think he would be more to us if he stayed in our team this season and see how he progresses.

Even with the 20% sell on clubs are using us as a cash generator

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.