Cole Palmer

And thats the crux.......loads saying keep and we'd be mad to sell etc. but the kid wants and needs to play,and it aint happening to the necessary degree here.

I will be absolutely livid if we sell the kid. He's ready to step up.
Not sure it’s us trying to sell. The only thing we won’t offer is a loan. So the choice is there for the lad as it is for all the lads fight for your place or leave. Puts his head down like Kyle said and he can be part of the team. Like most players he won’t get guaranteed starts, but he can have a good future with us for sure and play a lot of games over the season. Sounds like he wants to play every week which is unlikely to happen here in the short term.

I get why Pep said no loan, stay or be sold.

And have argued pretty much since Mahrez left, that a loan made no sense any longer.i

I get why Pep said no loan, stay or be sold.

And have argued pretty much since Mahrez left, that a loan made no sense any longer.
I can see the reason to keep him also but Palmer has to accept that he isn't going to be a regular starter...and that maybe a problem for him

Well now would be the time to get in the team with no Mahrez, Foden out of form, Grealish looked rusty, etc

Tbf PAlmer has looked really good, dont think Doku is the answer. I hope he gets a chance

Does he actually want to go though?

It’s all riddles at the moment. The club should be doing everything possible to keep him. Pep clearly rates him and it would be a mistake to sell him.

He is 21 he says he wants to play more Pep doesn't give any player that certainty! It's great he has that belief in himself! Will he start and play 30+ games at West Ham or Brighton?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.