Cole Palmer

Gallagher needed telling??? You must be blinkered on this matter. NO player should shout to a senior (or any teammate) in that way! To call him a f****** wa**** is just unacceptable. I thought it was the manager's job to tell players what they're doing wrong

Unbelievable. You don't have defend the indefensible. He's not untouchable you know

Palmer does virtually no defensive work.

Palmer does virtually no defensive work.
The best players are the ones who still contribute to the team when they're below par.

Foden, kdb, etc all work very hard on getting the ball back, it's an art form in itself at City, I haven't seen that from Palmer. Doesn't mean its not there, but once this good times vibe he is going through finishes let's see what he is made of. I suspect he will go the way of sterling.

Played a through ball to Jackson yesterday that was absolutely sublime, and he probably would have had three assists against Forest had his teammates had a little more composure and luck in front of goal.

I expect him to improve next season because I expect Chelsea to improve, whereas some of their immediate competitors from this season may regress.

Played a through ball to Jackson yesterday that was absolutely sublime, and he probably would have had three assists against Forest had his teammates had a little more composure and luck in front of goal.

I expect him to improve next season because I expect Chelsea to improve, whereas some of their immediate competitors from this season may regress.
Not sure either he or Chelsea will be much better.
He suits the Chelsea chaotic style of play with no structure of discipline.

Not sure they have the mentality or players to change much

They could do with a couple of mature heads, for sure, but the many youngsters they have will all be a year older and more experienced.

You may be right but it’s worth pointing out that hopefully we’ll see more of Reece James, Nkunku, Colwill, Lavia etc. There’s a lot of would-be starters who missed significant parts of the season. I honestly think a fit and healthy all season James and Nkunku alone would have us way close to 4th. We’ve managed to claw our way back to 6th/7th without them mostly. I’m not sure these mostly young players’ mentality can judged harshly already.

You may be right but it’s worth pointing out that hopefully we’ll see more of Reece James, Nkunku, Colwill, Lavia etc. There’s a lot of would-be starters who missed significant parts of the season. I honestly think a fit and healthy all season James and Nkunku alone would have us way close to 4th. We’ve managed to claw our way back to 6th/7th without them mostly. I’m not sure these mostly young players’ mentality can judged harshly already.
You’re going to miss Silvia’s steadying presence at the back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.