Cole Palmer

Keeping Cole instead of sane is apparently utter tosh according to some on here. But to me he wins on every count: more ability, local product of our academy, nice kid, happy in squad environment,loyal, and English. Yet, there’s many here who not just disagree but dismissive of that opinion.
More ability that Leroy Sane?

Last Season Sane: 32 games 8 goals , 7 assists and Sane is poor.

Palmer: 3 games 0 goal, 0 assists

I don't want Sane back but comparing him to Leroy Sane is laughable in the extreme.

Cole Palmer is a huge talent, you don't get to play for us if your not, but he is no where near Sane level yet.

Keeping Cole instead of sane is apparently utter tosh according to some on here. But to me he wins on every count: more ability, local product of our academy, nice kid, happy in squad environment,loyal, and English. Yet, there’s many here who not just disagree but dismissive of that opinion.

Listen I like Cole and I was / am quite critical of Sane but to say they even play the same sport is completely mental.

Sane is just on a totally different level.

Do you know that feeling when you say something, then you have some time to reflect on it and realize you went way too far?

i wish Cole Palmer nothing but continued success, but even the notion, let alone the actual suggestion, that he has more ability than Leroy Sané will haunt you on here.

I can’t predict the future, but I personally cannot imagine one where that statement could ever be made at any point in either players’ career.

Do you know that feeling when you say something, then you have some time to reflect on it and realize you went way too far?

i wish Cole Palmer nothing but continued success, but even the notion, let alone the actual suggestion, that he has more ability than Leroy Sané will haunt you on here.

I can’t predict the future, but I personally cannot imagine one where that statement could ever be made at any point in either players’ career.
One thing I will say is I see him on firbank park for anyone who doesn’t know where that is it’s on a council estate in south mcr playing football with the kids, a real genuine down to earth lad hope we keep him

More ability that Leroy Sane?

Last Season Sane: 32 games 8 goals , 7 assists and Sane is poor.

Palmer: 3 games 0 goal, 0 assists

I don't want Sane back but comparing him to Leroy Sane is laughable in the extreme.

Cole Palmer is a huge talent, you don't get to play for us if your not, but he is no where near Sane level yet.
Thought he made the goal for Alvarez v Chelsea? He also made a 'goal' for Haaland v Brighton which while disallowed because Haaland was judged to have fouled the defender, showed that Palmer could create.

Stop it.....Youre talking shit,again.

I think it's confidence with Palmer. He's clearly got the talent. He could go to Brighton and become their best player.

With Palmer I believe its all about confidence and game time. At City he looked nervous, as if he was being judged on every touch, every pass, every action. Send him to Brighton on loan, and he would be a different player.
That would only affect him if he made the serious mistake of reading Bluemoon and taking on board the many "experts" we have. It's just as well that Txiki doesn't come on here too given the number of posters who can do his job better than him.

Thought he made the goal for Alvarez v Chelsea? He also made a 'goal' for Haaland v Brighton which while disallowed because Haaland was judged to have fouled the defender, showed that Palmer could create.
Last year he stagnated for me, was a disappointment and did not kick on as expected.

A loan to Brighton would be superb, a year to learn from a top coach and team and hopefully play regularly.

And yet, it seems, as astonishing as it may seem to your arrogant good self, there are others here who agree. Just because YOU believe completely and utterly with not a shadow of doubt, in things you say, doesn’t necessarily mean others do. I get ‘haunted’ by the mother in law, not prats on here…..keep it light eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.