Cole Palmer

I don't understand why we are selling him, maybe Pep doesn't like his attitude because in terms of skills he definitely can play here.

I don't understand why we are selling him, maybe Pep doesn't like his attitude because in terms of skills he definitely can play here.
Apologies if you have been asleep the past 24hrs,but the player is calling the shots depending on his opportunity to play minutes here.It has fuck all to do with attitude or any other made up nonsense.

Not good enough. Will make a great career in football just not at City. Rather see Oscar bob having ahi.

Haven’t really kept up with the Hammers but is Bowen injured? He’d probably have more starts but I’m unsure if he’d easily displace Bowen.

Regardless if it’s West Ham or not, he needs minutes
Not sure on Bowen.

The teams showing most interest are West Ham,Brighton and previously Burnley.

He would get plenty of opportunity at all 3 IMO

What's all this about him forcing a move?

I'm a bit out of the loop atm can someone fill me in please?

Cole was a standout player for me last night and had more of an influence on the game than Phil. He's a young lad that just needs minutes and his confidence back. Hope he gets that here.

Not sure on Bowen.

The teams showing most interest are West Ham,Brighton and previously Burnley.

He would get plenty of opportunity at all 3 IMO
Cheers mate.

It would just be nice for him to play. One thing I used to give him credit for while he was coming up was his decision making in the box.

Almost seemed like time slowed down and be more often than not played the right pass.

Since the injuries and limited minutes in his favoured position in the past few seasons, it’s not the same. I digress.

Not following the Doku transfer or any (I ‘try’ to stay away during silly season) but he is a player that will give another dimension should the move happen.

Less potential than Palmer.
Would Palmer make a top 6 team. No. We are at a different level now we allow players that we have but backs on move on to Chelsea/Scum if £55m is a bargain for Chelsea we would buy back tomorrow.

What's all this about him forcing a move?

I'm a bit out of the loop atm can someone fill me in please?

Cole was a standout player for me last night and had more of an influence on the game than Phil. He's a young lad that just needs minutes and his confidence back. Hope he gets that here.
Don't think he's forcing a move. He clearly wants to play more. I don't blame him. Pep isn't going to make any promises and I don't see him starting that many games once the season is underway.

The logic is that he may leave. If he does I just hope we get a decent fee and gets a good move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.