Cole Palmer

Didn’t do half bad with spurs considering their finances, we will see I hope not. Anyway if he goes good luck to him, however would of liked to him to have been given a proper opportunity

Pep (or even Klopp) would’ve won something with that Spurs side.

Pochettino won fuck all and frankly that’s an embarrassment.

Three things i will say on this.

1. Chelsea have lost the fucking plot.
2. If it is 45 million, i will personally drive him there. Please, anyone with links to the club, i have a really nice Audi, he'll be in good hands, feeling premium.
3. You can probably buy, 2 Palmers, for 45 million, and any emotional responses, related to academy, should again look at the price tag, an realise, it's 6 million cheaper than Erling.

I'll be absolutely gutted if Cole goes not going to lie. Think he is one seriously talented boy and he could be our version of De Bruyne or Salah in reverse.
Lavia + Palmer could well be our Salah or KDB versions. We will probably regret the sales and going for Phillips or £60m winger in their place. We will see

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.