Colin Bell RIP - Ian Cheeseman interview with Jon Bell (P142)

Colin brought tears to the eyes of every blue of a certain age when he made pre-match appearances after retirement. He just had that effect on us. We're all heartbroken at this awful news. RIP Colin, the King in life, now a football god for eternity. Thank you for everything Colin.

RIP The King.

I wasn't even in my teens when he made his comeback v Newcastle on Boxing Day but my abiding memory of Maine Road games around that time was the noise from the Kippax when he came on that day. Legend.
I was in the North stand, rumours flew about that he was coming on and the anticipation was amazing, then he appeared and the place erupted, The Geordies didn't stand a chance after that !

Had the pleasure of meeting him in his hospitality days at the etihad. Had a picture with him and my dad aswell.Gave his time generously and sincerely. Came across as real down to earth gent, Excellent ambassador for the club and legend of the highest order.

RIP Mr Bell. Prayers for your family and friends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.