Colin Hendry.

This thread has made me smile. It took me back to when he signed for the real Rangers, in the bygone days of yore. They paid £5m for the useless prick and on the front page of the Daily Record/Ranger was Braveheart signs for £5m. On the same page of about five lines said, Lubo Who? Signed for £300,000.

They were doing the Celtic are skint and look at our glorious Rangers spending a lot and we buy a guy no one has heard of.

Turned out wee Lubo was utterly brilliant and thst big fucking useless bastard carthorse was a disaster.

Just a few clips of the wee genius. Lubo Moravcik. The Gift From God.

Enjoy.

Colin who? Oh Colin the waste of money? That Colin? Fucking bellend.

Am I missing something? Hendry was a great player. Was good for us and good for Blackburn.

He still won a domestic treble the season Rangers won the title at Parkhead.
Doesnt change the fact he was shit and a prick and Lubo who they tried to disrespect proved who was the best buy. Thats my point. Plus, the cunts a total arsehole. Always has been.

QuN8Zmy.jpg

The year that they did the treble, when they hammered you at Celtic to win the league and that barmpot fell off the top tier trying to show how hard he was and one of your fans disgraced themselves by coining the ref - was he captain of Rangers that year or was it Amoruso?

I have a lovely picture of myself at Ibrox with the treble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.