Colin Hendry.

The year that he won the Scottish Premier League, the Scottish Cup and the Scottish League Cup (treble)?

No bad for a useless carthorse...Stupid comment.

No it's not. The team won the treble, they got shot of him after two years as he was as I put it, a fucking useless carthorse. You may have liked him, thats up to you, I stand by my assessment of his time at Rangers.

No it's not. The team won the treble, they got shot of him after two years as he was as I put it, a fucking useless carthorse. You may have liked him, thats up to you, I stand by my assessment of his time at Rangers.

His best days were behind him, I'll agree. But his experience still helped rangers to 3 domestic titles.

That being said, I remember Gazza absolutely ripping him apart before slamming it past Andy Goram at Euro 1996. In his defence though, no defender in the world would have stopped that sublime piece of football. Broke my heart that.

His best days were behind him, I'll agree. But his experience still helped rangers to 3 domestic titles.

That being said, I remember Gazza absolutely ripping him apart before slamming it past Andy Goram at Euro 1996. In his defence though, no defender in the world would have stopped that sublime piece of football. Broke my heart that.

That goal still haunts me. And you're right, not many could prevent it. I just thought ye was always a carthorse with zero finesse. And fir balance there are too many to mention orrick defenders we have bought over the years, but, the thread is about Hendry. If it was about any of our total waste of money cunts I would be equally savage. And I have been for years. Every defender Roger's bought was a useless ****. Boli bought last year is fucking pathetic. There are many more.

Something tells me you weren't a fan of Big Colin. As Quasimodo said; just a hunch, mind.

Personally, I liked him!

1:28 into the video. Hendry-inho!

I was gutted and angry as a kid when we sold him. He was becoming one of my heroes.

This thread has made me smile. It took me back to when he signed for the real Rangers, in the bygone days of yore. They paid £5m for the useless prick and on the front page of the Daily Record/Ranger was Braveheart signs for £5m. On the same page of about five lines said, Lubo Who? Signed for £300,000.

They were doing the Celtic are skint and look at our glorious Rangers spending a lot and we buy a guy no one has heard of.

Turned out wee Lubo was utterly brilliant and thst big fucking useless bastard carthorse was a disaster.

Just a few clips of the wee genius. Lubo Moravcik. The Gift From God.

Enjoy.

Colin who? Oh Colin the waste of money? That Colin? Fucking bellend.

I rarely get involved with this shit anymore, heard it from both sides of the family, north of the border, but that whole rant is exactly why i don’t

beggars belief

I rarely get involved with this shit anymore, heard it from both sides of the family, north of the border, but that whole rant is exactly why i don’t

beggars belief

If that beggars belief, is your family Scottish Quakers? They fucking must be. That's tame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.