Colin Hendry.

They won the treble with 10 men then. You really were in a bad way.
Just checked the records and in his time at rangers 1998-2000 he played a total of 22 games. I think it's fair to say he was there when they won the treble bit didnt hugely contribute. Similar to Mendys impressive medal haul over the last few years.

Just checked the records and in his time at rangers 1998-2000 he played a total of 22 games. I think it's fair to say he was there when they won the treble bit didnt hugely contribute. Similar to Mendys impressive medal haul over the last few years.
League games you mean.

And 20 of the 22 were made in the treble season.

The treble season in which he made 32 appearances for Rangers in all competitions.

Coincidentally, Kevin de Bruyne made a total of 32 appearances in our own treble season.

Would you say that KDB didn’t hugely contribute?

League games you mean.

And 20 of the 22 were made in the treble season.

The treble season in which he made 32 appearances for Rangers in all competitions.

Coincidentally, Kevin de Bruyne made a total of 32 appearances in our own treble season.

Would you say that KDB didn’t hugely contribute?

My Rangers pals thought he was shit too.

Was he fuck better than many. He was as bad as many, but he wouldn't have got anywhere near the team when we i.proved under O'Neill and after him. Julien, Ajer, Mjallby, Simo, Bobo, Elliot, Valgeran, and too many others to mention. It was a thread about Hendry and I gave my view of him. You have yours. I am allowed to disagree. And have.
Bit strong but allowed. What did he do to you?

This thread has made me smile. It took me back to when he signed for the real Rangers, in the bygone days of yore. They paid £5m for the useless prick and on the front page of the Daily Record/Ranger was Braveheart signs for £5m. On the same page of about five lines said, Lubo Who? Signed for £300,000.

They were doing the Celtic are skint and look at our glorious Rangers spending a lot and we buy a guy no one has heard of.

Turned out wee Lubo was utterly brilliant and thst big fucking useless bastard carthorse was a disaster.

Just a few clips of the wee genius. Lubo Moravcik. The Gift From God.

Enjoy.

Colin who? Oh Colin the waste of money? That Colin? Fucking bellend.

lol you won't get many Celtic fans on here haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.