Colin Hendry.

But he wasn't was he? On here, you have a group of supporters who watched him finish 5th in the English top flight and not one has said a bad word about him. He left City when Blackburn were building a team that went to the very top and won the league with him in their defence. He then went to Rangers during a period when they could buy big and won the treble with them. During this time, he captained Scotland in a World Cup where they were narrowly beaten by what was known as Brazil's "Dream Team".

Just because the Daily Record said something you didn't like about some Slovakian that once played for Celtic, doesn't mean you should hold a 20-odd year grudge and slate a central defender who was better than any that have played in green and white hoops since (barring Dick van Dijk).

Was he fuck better than many. He was as bad as many, but he wouldn't have got anywhere near the team when we i.proved under O'Neill and after him. Julien, Ajer, Mjallby, Simo, Bobo, Elliot, Valgeran, and too many others to mention. It was a thread about Hendry and I gave my view of him. You have yours. I am allowed to disagree. And have.

Was he fuck better than many. He was as bad as many, but he wouldn't have got anywhere near the team when we i.proved under O'Neill and after him. Julien, Ajer, Mjallby, Simo, Bobo, Elliot, Valgeran, and too many others to mention. It was a thread about Hendry and I gave my view of him. You have yours. I am allowed to disagree. And have.
Better than all them. Easily.

Better than all them. Easily.

And you would know that how? I was under the impression that nobody watched our pub league? I on the other hand have always watched English games, rangers games and Scotland games and as someone who watched him I can say he wasn't as good as any of the guys I mentioned. He was, however, much better than a load of pricks we have bought as defenders. We have bought plenty in that category. I never said that, but he was a carthorse.

And you would know that how? I was under the impression that nobody watched our pub league? I on the other hand have always watched English games, rangers games and Scotland games and as someone who watched him I can say he wasn't as good as any of the guys I mentioned. He was, however, much better than a load of pricks we have bought as defenders. We have bought plenty in that category. I never said that, but he was a carthorse.
I’ve watched a lot of Scottish football. I always used to watch it when Rangers had Gazza and would often bum your lot. I mentioned on this very thread about my trip to Ibrox when I had my photo with the Scottish treble - a season that Colin Hendry was playing for them. I have to confess that I don’t watch most matches in your league these days but that’s because it’s not competitive.

I saw enough of Colin Hendry though and would rather trust Howard Kendall, Kenny Dalglish and Walter Smith’s idea of what a central defender looks like over your opinion. No offence though.

As someone who keeps stating that he is entitled to his opinion , magicpole clearly doesnt want anyone else to have one.

Coming across as very bitter.

As someone who keeps stating that he is entitled to his opinion , magicpole clearly doesnt want anyone else to have one.

Coming across as very bitter.
He's entitled to his opinion, of course. But he is coming across as very bitter about Hendry. Hey ho, his choice.

I loved it when he played for us I thought he was great. You find two more honest centre backs than him and Steve Redmond and we got to enjoy them both playing for us. Nothing to dislike about Colin Hendry at all

This thread has made me smile. It took me back to when he signed for the real Rangers, in the bygone days of yore. They paid £5m for the useless prick and on the front page of the Daily Record/Ranger was Braveheart signs for £5m. On the same page of about five lines said, Lubo Who? Signed for £300,000.

They were doing the Celtic are skint and look at our glorious Rangers spending a lot and we buy a guy no one has heard of.

Turned out wee Lubo was utterly brilliant and thst big fucking useless bastard carthorse was a disaster.

Just a few clips of the wee genius. Lubo Moravcik. The Gift From God.

Enjoy.

Colin who? Oh Colin the waste of money? That Colin? Fucking bellend.

celtic pish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.