Colin Hendry.

I’ve watched a lot of Scottish football. I always used to watch it when Rangers had Gazza and would often bum your lot. I mentioned on this very thread about my trip to Ibrox when I had my photo with the Scottish treble - a season that Colin Hendry was playing for them. I have to confess that I don’t watch most matches in your league these days but that’s because it’s not competitive.

I saw enough of Colin Hendry though and would rather trust Howard Kendall, Kenny Dalglish and Walter Smith’s idea of what a central defender looks like over your opinion. No offence though.

Dalgleish bought Schiedt. £5m back in 99 and that cunts name didnt even touch the sides of how bad he was. So he's off the list.

No offence taken btw. What a boring 0lace this would be if we all agreed? My big pal is prone to reminisce of Gazza et at times. Well, hes got fuck all else to remember for nearly a decade. I do what I can after games and when we've won another trophy, to reach out to him. I know he appreciates it He is so astounded by my wisdom that he just replies Fuck Off. As in, no way, fuck off, that's amazing. I do what I can.

Dalgleish bought Schiedt. £5m back in 99 and that cunts name didnt even touch the sides of how bad he was. So he's off the list.

No offence taken btw. What a boring 0lace this would be if we all agreed? My big pal is prone to reminisce of Gazza et at times. Well, hes got fuck all else to remember for nearly a decade. I do what I can after games and when we've won another trophy, to reach out to him. I know he appreciates it He is so astounded by my wisdom that he just replies Fuck Off. As in, no way, fuck off, that's amazing. I do what I can.
Back to your original post though, to claim he was a disaster is simply plain wrong would you not agree? They won the treble!

You may hold a grudge about the Daily Record and of course you’re entitled to your opinion but it just comes across as wrong.

It’s like claiming Laporte has been a disaster for City.

Back to your original post though, to claim he was a disaster is simply plain wrong would you not agree? They won the treble!

You may hold a grudge about the Daily Record and of course you’re entitled to your opinion but it just comes across as wrong.

It’s like claiming Laporte has been a disaster for City.
He was shit for Rangers. I stand by that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.