Collections

I collect vinyl and retro tech, nothing particularly impressive mind. I've recently got into collecting vintage transistor radios which I love and I've got a decent collection, but again not a patch on other collectors. I've still got a decent stamp and coin collection from when I was a kid! :)

Seeing a fair few ads about people collecting these weird reborn dolls. I’ve no idea wtf they’re about but they don’t half look creepy to me. I wouldn’t have one in the house.

Love this mate. Do you know where I can source a similar Rodri frame to the one you have?

I've got my Istanbul programme, toying with the idea of framing this with my flag from the game and maybe a snide shirt with the final details on the front.
Cheers fella. I bought the Rodders goal off EBay. There’s tons of stuff about the treble or Istanbul out there. Same with the WC match balls. I bought a ball a month and a keyring and together it was averaging £90. Really enjoyed collecting it and since Pannini stickers in 1979 I’ve not collected anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.