come back elano

de niro said:
and show bobby what flair is.

i can hear you mate but elano was a bit of a bad example :)

dont know what really went wrong in the January transfer window but we pissed it up the wall good style,even if we got mariga or gago it still would not of addressed the major lack of creativity we are lacking in the center of midfield joining the attack.

Ireland is our only creative player and i seriously think he has missed the boat this season in cementing that spot and i feel he will have some major competition there next season if whatever manager is in charge is sure to address and have a bad feeling he may be warming the bench more often than not next season.

true just need a pidgeon hearted foreign player at the mo well done.

FFS tell ur missus you will do the washing up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hgblue said:
It's the departure of Robinho that's done my head in. Maybe not for games like Stoke away, but he would have been invaluable for this game we've got coming up against Liverpool. Ah well, it's not my job that's on the line if we don't make top four.

I agree, but he wanted to leave and if he didnt want to be part of the team then he can get the fuck out!

Totally agree with the fella who said that Elano was poison.... he had his moments but would you seriously want to work alongside someone who continously sniped, backstabbed and moaned while at the same time surrendering every time the going got tough.... or more accurately, every time we played away from home??.... Some nice memories but i'd take a player like Ali Bernabia every day over a spoilt primadonna like Elano. Just listened to a City podcast called the Monday supplement.... some great stuff on it about City from 2 Manchester fans, well worth a listen. has anybody else heard it?

Just watched Elano playing for Galatasaray against Athletico Madrid and he was anonymous. Reminded me of his typical City performances away from home. He is a talent for sure but the game just passed him by.

I thought Elano was a very talented but very immature footballer - just never seemed to learn when to spray the 40 yard (i.e. every time he got it) ball and when to keep it simple, lost possession in dangerous positions so many times. Just annoying that he could have had a much greater impact if he'd really wanted it. Brazilians - more trouble than they're worth and v high maintenance. My missus says the same.

Michael Johnson Special

<a class="postlink" href="http://play.pullbbang.com/2739842.swf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://play.pullbbang.com/2739842.swf</a>

wow woderful ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.