come back elano

Like Robinho really. He's got a hell of a lot of talent but the attitude is questionable. I loved him at City, but he didn't get on with Mark and was consequently sold.

these threads get worse and worse:/

elano gone..
hughes gone..
robinho gone and doubt he will come back..

people need to g-e-t o-v-e-r i-t

Loved Elano, he was one of my favourite players but even I admit he was a lazy dog at times and for much of his final season in fact. But still, with the right manager he could have played better for us. The reason he got sulky is because Hughes didn't play him much at all for ages but I think with our desperate need for creativity in our team he could be a regular right now if he worked hard. But the question is, could Mancini have changed his mentality back to how it was in 2007/2008? He was showing some of his old form towards the end of his last season with us, I was pretty sad to see him go and we never really replaced him in the transfer market... there is probably better out there we could get now.

When his head was in the game he was one of the best attacking Mids in the league, would love to see what he could do playing alongside the players we have now

hgblue said:
It's the departure of Robinho that's done my head in. Maybe not for games like Stoke away, but he would have been invaluable for this game we've got coming up against Liverpool. Ah well, it's not my job that's on the line if we don't make top four.
I actually agree. Shame on him for not wanting to fight for his place though, and shame on us for allowing him to leave. He's a completely different option for us (well he was). We lack any form of creativity. I'd take Robbie or Elano back in heart-beat but unfortunately they don't have the all round game to be effective week in week out and we don't have a good enough team to support one, let alone two of these type of players in the Premier League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.