come back elano

Giveover, total wanker and didn't give a shit about the team, stop these pathetic threads about players that left due to the fact they played well in about 10 games over 2 years and maybe back the team? Just a thought.

Have you lost posession of your marbles de niro? Why? To pay him 80K a week for 4/5 good games a season? He had quality no doubt but he - like Robinho - didn't have the application.

Elano can go and blow a big Turkish arse queen in Constantinople for I care, because lets face it, he's either going to rot there, or do a Robinho, and take the easy option of returning to Brazil. The guy is not good enough for where we ultimately want to be, or for any good teams in Europe.

de niro said:
and show bobby what flair is.

De Niro not often i would say such a thing to you as your posts on the whole seem to be pretty good - but this sadly is not one of your better ideas - in fact some would say utter bollocks - personally i would try and get Ireland back to some form and start playing the fooker

We can get a better player to play in that position than Elano. Let's put our balls on the line and go for Cassano.

The player that no decent side in Europe wanted. That showed up for the games that he felt like. That didnt perform away from home or when the weather was bad. We are led to believe was an extremely disruptive force in the dressing room.

Sure lets bring Elano back not much a backwards step is it ?

I wish we still had him if only so I could still have this pic as my desktop background

n532670906_2038905_5060.jpg

Brilliance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.