come back mark hughes

law74 said:
vamps said:
I might be foreign and really stupid, but isn't City on spot 4 of the league table now, why complain about Mancini before the season is even over.

Is it just plain impatience or stupidity by a few spoilt brats who put all their eggs in the Hughes basket and are now screaming like children and ignoring the fact that Mancini is achieving our targets while Hughes couldn't.

pnjblue said:
de niro said:
and work with bobby, the mix would be perfect:)

YOU DICK
pnjblue said:
de niro said:
and work with bobby, the mix would be perfect:)

YOU DICK
Irony-04.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised mate. This could turn out to be a very boring game. Liverpool are reluctant to cross the half way line these days.

You are in need of treatment as MH had his time and now we have once again moved on .Selling his squad is the best move... and lets more or less start again.

You can only be on a wind up to even suggest that dogs bas*ard is allowed near the club ever again, the damage done to the club by that fool is more apparant by the week.

I'd like him brought back so that he could be sacked again - one sacking doesn't seem proportionate punishment for the mess of a squad he left

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.