come back mark hughes

i don't want to see again = ='. he spend enormous but he not control the teamtactical(in my thought). he use technical person

(Sorry that my English is much bad. I am a fans from Thailand.)

These continuous 'bring back' or 'come back' threads are depressing and a complete waste of time. Let's just get behind what we have got and give em all the support we can.

br55 said:
These continuous 'bring back' or 'come back' threads are depressing and a complete waste of time. Let's just get behind what we have got and give em all the support we can.

Like many on here did with Mark Hughes?

Balti said:
br55 said:

Like many on here did with Mark Hughes?
Well said. I'm of the same opinion now as I was when Mark Hughes was in charge; we've got to get behind the manager and players. Changing managers every 5 minutes has done exactly fuck all for us this last 30-odd years. Come on Bobby and the team; dish us up a win on sunday!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.