come back mark hughes

jimharri said:
Balti said:
Like many on here did with Mark Hughes?
Well said. I'm of the same opinion now as I was when Mark Hughes was in charge; we've got to get behind the manager and players. Changing managers every 5 minutes has done exactly fuck all for us this last 30-odd years. Come on Bobby and the team; dish us up a win on sunday!

Was gonna shout to bring back Sven, but your post made me sad. :(

jimharri said:
Balti said:
Like many on here did with Mark Hughes?
Well said. I'm of the same opinion now as I was when Mark Hughes was in charge; we've got to get behind the manager and players. Changing managers every 5 minutes has done exactly fuck all for us this last 30-odd years. Come on Bobby and the team; dish us up a win on sunday!
exactly lets get behind mancini and the boys on sunday............... ps i hope the fcuk he doesnt play three def midfielders..

CarolinaBlue said:
jimharri said:

Was gonna shout to bring back Sven, but your post made me sad. :(
Odd that; it's usually women I have that effect on. Unless of course, there's something you're not telling us....

nevilletogoater-in said:
i personally don't want to see MH anywhere near our club again. For me he's now in the same bracket as Frank Clark, Stuart Pearce, Alan Ball as the clubs worst ever managers!!

So SP was worse than Joe Royle? or keegan?
and NH is also as worse than either of those two?
SP took over a club that had bugger all money thanks to the scandalous waste by the manager before him, an ageing sicknote squad on wages we couldnt afford but no one else would take off our hands, then had to sell our two best / only attacking options before the start of each of his two seasons in charge, but still managed to keep us up (which was all we could expect).
Joe took over us when there was still planty of time to keep us up, but failed and we fell into the third tier of Football for the only time in our history, and then we were very very lucky to make it back up, got back to back promotions but then dropped stright back to where he found us (before he tried to screw us through the courts for a few extra £'s).
Keegan came in and was given a load more money than any other side in that division and produced a great team to watch as we stormed back to the top flight, then it all went wrong with MILLIONS wasted on crap over the hill past it has beens on mega pension plans.
Hughes took over a team that had been crap under sven since christmas, and after a few weeks of the season the goalposts where uplifted and moved miles away, but got us to our first semi final in years, had us playing the best football I have seen us play in the top flight, but could not get the balance between attack and defence right (due to far too many individual errors) and paid the price.
Now from being too attack minded we are being far to defence minded, understandable under Pearce due to the players at his disposal, but unforgivable with the aray of attacking talent at the club at the minute.

We're averaging nearly 2 goals a game under Mancini, pretty much the same rate we were scoring before.

Last few weeks haven't been great, but unforgiveable is harsh in the extreme.

I might be foreign and really stupid, but isn't City on spot 4 of the league table now, why complain about Mancini before the season is even over.

Is it just plain impatience or...

vamps said:
I might be foreign and really stupid, but isn't City on spot 4 of the league table now, why complain about Mancini before the season is even over.

Is it just plain impatience or..the fact that he is far too defensive with the quality of attacking options available and we are only too well aware that if we continue to play the way we have been for the last four or five games we will be lucky to finish in the top eight.

vamps said:

Is it just plain impatience or...

Nothing to do with you being foreign vamps - a lot of these posts are written in the universal language of 'stupid ****ish'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.