Come on Arsenal!!!

Fook. Still, I would certainly have taken this position at the start of the season, so I'm hardly in a wave of depression. I actually feel bright.

Not fearing playing this Arsenal team now. All pretty passes with no end product. At the back they look incredibly vulnerable to the counter-attack.

And people were worried about us having to face Arsenal.

I'm looking forward to it after today's showing (every cloud and all that...)

As usual, we have just got to rely on ourselves to get the 4th place. Can't believe that Spurs are beating Arsenal, thought it was a certainty Arsenal would win, double pity really 'cos they have done the Rags a favour here, am really nervous about Saturday now.

Tricky_Trev said:
We MUST win the derby now. As i said... huge pressure on us now. Lets hope we don't crumble.

And we need to mash some spuds in a couple of weeks time as well. And some Gooners. And some Hammers. And the whinging Villa twats. Then we won't have to worry what anyone else does.

For a team that are supposed to be going for the title Arsenal are a joke. They are playing like its a reserve game with no passion and Bendtner is a 3rd Div player at best.

At least Villa are losing thats a good score for us if it stays that way, Spurs still have tough games coming up.

ianw16 said:
Not fearing playing this Arsenal team now. All pretty passes with no end product. At the back they look incredibly vulnerable to the counter-attack.
This is the only possible silver lining but can you see us beating both Scum and Arse?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.