Come on Arsenal!!!

Mëtal Bikër said:
And people were worried about us having to face Arsenal.

I'm looking forward to it after today's showing (every cloud and all that...)

They won't know what to do...they'll be so terrified of facing Ade, Kolo and Vieira they'll just forget about Tevez. :)

mike channon´s windmill said:
ianw16 said:
Not fearing playing this Arsenal team now. All pretty passes with no end product. At the back they look incredibly vulnerable to the counter-attack.
This is the only possible silver lining but can you see us beating both Scum and Arse?

Can see us winning them both, losing them both and all points in between.

Maybe we can draw inspiration from this.

Underdogs, derby and fighting for fourth. It's fair to say, if we want fourth so badly we should beat the rags. If not well we simply don't deserve it if we can't match spuds.

josh06 said:
It's fair to say, if we want fourth so badly we should beat the rags. If not well we simply don't deserve it if we can't match spuds.

True.

The only think that is keeping me optomistic is the fact Arsenal game from 2-0 against the best footballing team in the world not too long ago. Spurs are shit! Lets hope they can do it again.

Get Van Persie on ASAP

Arsenal are fucking shit. WTF is Eboue, Bendtner, Denilson, Campell and Silvertre. All fucking wank. This will be four or five to spuds.

They're now level on goal difference and 1 point behind. I bet those who said they'd get nothing from Arsenal, United and Chelsea are cursing themselves for it now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.