Come on Arsenal!!!

dw7 said:
jimharri said:
Earlier on you said Arsenal were shit; now you're saying it's the end product that is shit. Which is it?

end product and defendig

absoultely brilliant at tip tapping in the middle 3rd is that clear enough for ye

But with no RVP or Walcot. Arse will score at least twice in the 2nd half - mark my words!

I feel like crying, we need them drop points here, we all know city never do it when its only up to them, we need help. Please dear make city change!"#¤%&

How are these two third and fifth respectively? Load of shite.

dw7 said:
jimharri said:
Earlier on you said Arsenal were shit; now you're saying it's the end product that is shit. Which is it?

end product and defendig

absoultely brilliant at tip tapping in the middle 3rd is that clear enough for ye
Of a sort. You forgot to mention that Arsenal have actually scored more than us this season (presumably a fair proportion of those goals have come from "tip tapping" football). By the way; I didn't ask any neutral in which position (Spur's or Arsenal's) they'd rather be; I asked which team a neutral would think had played the better football. Don't twist my words.

mike channon´s windmill said:
Thats it - 4th place gone

not really tbh. spuds still have to play chelsea rags and then come to eastlands. its anything but gone as they can win this and still be chasing us.
the game is still goin on aswell arsenal have scored the most goals after 85 mins of anyone in england.

C_T_I_D said:
They're now level on goal difference and 1 point behind. I bet those who said they'd get nothing from Arsenal, United and Chelsea are cursing themselves for it now!
Always thought they´d be more up for it than Arse tonight - I said it would go to the last game and my view hasn´t changed

At this rate, with a big helping of luck we could catch Arsenal on points. 9 points behind with a game in hand and yet to play them at this rate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.