Come on Arsenal!!!

LongsightM13 said:
Spurs haven't even had to be particularly good to beat this woeful Arsenal side. We would have put four or five in by now in our current form. The way to beat Arsenal is press, press, press
they wont be as bad as this when we play them , the arsenal fans will kill them if they play like this at home

dw7 said:
josh06 said:
agreed. Probably the only positive right now.

no we wont cause spurs are sitting back and defending well

city will attack a lot more and arsenal will pick us off

arsenal play us at their place

I genuinely think not.

dw7 said:
jimharri said:
Of a sort. You forgot to mention that Arsenal have actually scored more than us this season (presumably a fair proportion of those goals have come from "tip tapping" football). By the way; I didn't ask any neutral in which position (Spur's or Arsenal's) they'd rather be; I asked which team a neutral would think had played the better football. Don't twist my words.

i didnt twsit your words i was just asking you a question

and the tip tapping is doing fuck all for them tonight thats why i said they were shit
And 9 points above us in the table. Whatever; it's obvious we're not going to agree on a definition of "shit", even if we argued all night.

I'm obviously no fan of Spurs but the commentary is so biased it's untrue.

Even in the first half, Arsenal were popping it about nicely but with very little effect and no fucker would have dig. Yet Gray and knobhead were drooling over them. In the second half they've been woeful but there's no real criticism for them.

Spurs have done a job on them and Arsenal are toothless. We have nothing to fear from either of these two.

SHOOT FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.