Come on Arsenal!!!

jimharri said:
dw7 said:
end product and defendig

absoultely brilliant at tip tapping in the middle 3rd is that clear enough for ye
Of a sort. You forgot to mention that Arsenal have actually scored more than us this season (presumably a fair proportion of those goals have come from "tip tapping" football). By the way; I didn't ask any neutral in which position (Spur's or Arsenal's) they'd rather be; I asked which team a neutral would think had played the better football. Don't twist my words.

i didnt twsit your words i was just asking you a question

and the tip tapping is doing fuck all for them tonight thats why i said they were shit

Spurs haven't even had to be particularly good to beat this woeful Arsenal side. We would have put four or five in by now in our current form. The way to beat Arsenal is press, press, press

Falastur said:
At this rate, with a big helping of luck we could catch Arsenal on points. 9 points behind with a game in hand and yet to play them at this rate.

Lets try beating Spurs for fourth first eh?

Looking more and more like a two horse race for fourth, unless Villa can pull something about of the bag late on.

bloody typical not lost to spurs for 11 years, would have to be today, really wanted spurs to get to cup final. gonna switch it off in a minute, hate how all the media love spurs and redkrapp

C_T_I_D said:
Falastur said:
At this rate, with a big helping of luck we could catch Arsenal on points. 9 points behind with a game in hand and yet to play them at this rate.

Lets try beating Spurs for fourth first eh?

Just an observation. I did say we'd need a big helping of luck, after all. And Arsenal's GD is still far better than ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.