Come on Bayern Munich

2pt57va.gif

micky_blue said:
I wonder if snow is forecast in Germany?????
Jesus wept. Lets enjoy United's defeat and not make such ludicrous and quite frankly heartless comments.

mcfcdave said:
mario gomez stepped on his foot by accident running ith the ball,it looks exactly the same as when he got injured in the euros that time.
no he didnt... rooney landed wrongly on his foot and twisted his ankle... gomez had nothing to do with it...

The big ? Will Baconface show his face????

Is it just me or is the European Cup not what it was. There used to be 5 or 6 top teams, Bayern were average but better than the 2nd favourites. Utd have had much better teams than this over the years but they will probably get to the Final. Fergie was naive again with his subs, going to try and get the 2nd and ended up conceding two. Not the great manager everyone thinks he is if you ask me.

I can't start new topics but if I could it would go like this.....

Rooneys Foot and the Carling Cup

Ok, if Gooney is out for the season then it seems a good bet that U$d will only win Carling Cup.

Anyone know the impact this will have on Uncle Malcolms repayment plan ??

Can i take it that an injury has been confirmed and its a bad one?

Is it bad enough for the news tomorrow to be wall to wall with the 'spoon bender' tell us to 'pray for Wayne' or the Sun to have his foot on a double page spread so we can all hold it at Dawn together and 'think positive'?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.