Come on Bayern Munich

Bilboblue said:
mwahahahahaha!!!!

Take that you purple faced whisky sodden TWAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brilliant! dont hold back, i love it. you almost sound as if you have about half the hatred i have for that filthy leader of the scum.

Having now had the benefit of all the slow-mo's and after match interviews, i don't think it's that serious an injury. Just looked like a twisted ankle. He'll hopefully miss the Chelsea game, but i can't see him being out much longer than that. If it was serious, Rooney would probably have been in tears, knowing that he may now miss the world cup, like Beckham. He was grimacing, but not overly so.

bluemoonste said:
ankle rolls can tear ligaments tho' and also cause fractures - done it myself !

Yep. When it happend to me I had a fracture in my ankle, couldn't play football for over 4 months.

avoidconfusion said:
bluemoonste said:
ankle rolls can tear ligaments tho' and also cause fractures - done it myself !

Yep. When it happend to me I had a fracture in my ankle, couldn't play football for over 4 months.

Me too ... I'd have cried too but I was playing in the Ashton Sunday League at the time n quickly realised I'd be first in the pub at lunchtime !!

Let's face it, they are still in the driving seat for the home leg. (The dirty bastid smelly scumrag poxridden cheatinlyin prawnmunchin corporate whores...)

City Raider said:
Only just stopped laughing. Chuckle raised a chuckle trying to flag that cab, followed by Shrek's og. I became hysterical when Evra tripped over the ball, by the time Shrek limped off it was uncontrollable. The best, non City, 15 minutes of footy I've seen for a long long time.
^^This^^
My Mrs has just called for the men in white coats as she reckons I must be sick - all coz I cheered twice as loud when the second one went in as I did for any of City's goals last night.
Can't help it, it's just the Karma of it all including Vidick hitting the bar a la Bayern in Barcelona, winner in the last seconds etc. Then when I turned back to the TV it was to see Shrek limping off like that .... just capped it all off nicely. Hope it's nothing too trivial!

Decided I couldn't be bothered to watch this match tonight so I've been upstairs watching sitcoms on DVD all night but decided to nip down and see the score, when I went up it was 0-1 and when I went down I just went in throught the door and they scored for 2-1 and I couldn't stop laughing and when I saw Rooney limping off I could just imagine the rags crying. I heard the injury might not be too bad though but it looks like he'll miss their game against Chelsea which will be a big blow for them. I just hope he misses the match against us but to be honest I think we could beat them even if they do have him.

20 Pages, I stopped coming on here cos all you post on here are.The Rags this and the Rags that, 20 pages when was the last time City got 20 Pages. Get a grip Please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.