Come on Bayern Munich

Lets not get too excited,

From the BBC live txt feed;

2144: Television pictures appear to suggest Wayne Rooney went over on his right ankle at the end of the game in the Allianz Arena. If that is the case, then hopefully it'll be far better news than the dreaded metatarsal we all fear.

bluwes said:
Lets not get too excited,

From the BBC live txt feed;

2144: Television pictures appear to suggest Wayne Rooney went over on his right ankle at the end of the game in the Allianz Arena. If that is the case, then hopefully it'll be far better news than the dreaded metatarsal we all fear.

ankle can be anything from a light sprain to a torn achilles.

Only just stopped laughing. Chuckle raised a chuckle trying to flag that cab, followed by Shrek's og. I became hysterical when Evra tripped over the ball, by the time Shrek limped off it was uncontrollable. The best, non City, 15 minutes of footy I've seen for a long long time.

City Raider said:
Only just stopped laughing. Chuckle raised a chuckle trying to flag that cab, followed by Shrek's og. I became hysterical when Evra tripped over the ball, by the time Shrek limped off it was uncontrollable. The best, non City, 15 minutes of footy I've seen for a long long time.

Wish I had gone to the pub and watched it now. :-(

talksh** trying to lay the blame on Gomez-- absolute rubbish, Wooney came down on ankle awkwardly, doesn't look that serious tbh, will prob miss next game and that's all folks... unfortunately

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.