Come On Chelsea (match thread)

Castiel said:
Confirmed Bertrand is making his CL debut in the final against one of the best wingers on the planet. RDM certainly has a set of brass ones.

Tbf he'll be the one attacking their full back looks like he's on the left wing. Surprised he didn't go with malouda or sturridge. One thing I will say is chelsea's bench is much stronger if they need them.

Really want a Chelsea win! Hate Spurs and after there defeat a few seasons back on penalties to the rags I think they deserve it. Patriotism isn't a reason though as my German roots find me liking munich as well, but Come on Chelsea.

Definitelt want Bayern to win to stop Chelsea competing with us for Hazard.<br /><br />-- Sat May 19, 2012 7:02 pm --<br /><br />
Lancet Fluke said:
Hopefully bayern will win and when England meet up next week Joe and gareth Barry bang on Ashley cole's door in the middle of the night at the team hotel singing Thursday night channel 5. Ideally they will film it on their phones and post it on YouTube.

Forgot about that. Come on Bayern, destroy them

Pam said:
citykev28 said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Hopefully bayern will win and when England meet up next week Joe and gareth Barry bang on Ashley cole's door in the middle of the night at the team hotel singing Thursday night channel 5. Ideally they will film it on their phones and post it on YouTube.

I completely forgot about this episode and you've just given me another reason to hope for a Bayern win.

I can't believe anyone on here want them to win. Why would anyone want to see the twat John Terry pick up the biggest prize in club football?
Agreed. Come on BAYERN ! Chelsea scumbags fack off.

Re: Come On Chelsea

Tbilisi said:
blueinsa said:
The combination of twatknapp, CL footy and the media is not worth thinking about...

...come on Chelsea!

This

Its a hard one to call.

One 1 Hand you have Chelsea to win which could be quite funny Re Spurs and at least stops Arry on CL TV next year. But then again you have the likes of Terry, Cole etc. Do you want to see them win it?

Then on the other hand, the opposition is Munich. The 1 team who are as arrogant as the rags and have constantly come out with shit regarding us.

Due to the pure hatred of Munich and thier mouthing off all the time, i will root for Chelsea

Pam said:
citykev28 said:
Lancet Fluke said:

I completely forgot about this episode and you've just given me another reason to hope for a Bayern win.

I can't believe anyone on here want them to win. Why would anyone want to see the twat John Terry pick up the biggest prize in club football?

My hatred for Spuds and Redknob.COME ON CHELSEA!

Pam said:
citykev28 said:
Lancet Fluke said:

I'm torn. Rummenigge is such a massive ****, but so is Terry.

Let's go you filthy chavs!!!! No self-respecting city fan should want Harry Redtwat and his merry chimps to get CL. Ever.

Pam said:
citykev28 said:
Lancet Fluke said:

Bayern to win?.......Ashley Cole "thursday night......" (1-0)
John Terry... (2-0) One step beyond at the bridge...(3-0)
Chelsea to win?.......Bayern spouting crap again (1-1)
Bayern spouting crap over Boateng transfer..(2-2)........Spuds miss out on CL...(3-3)
Ronnie f****** Irani (4-3) COME ON CHELSEA!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.