Come On Chelsea (match thread)

Confirmed Bertrand is making his CL debut in the final against one of the best wingers on the planet. RDM certainly has a set of brass ones.

Castiel said:
Confirmed Bertrand is making his CL debut in the final against one of the best wingers on the planet. RDM certainly has a set of brass ones.

Shit or bust for him. What do you think of the Capello rumours?

Hopefully bayern will win and when England meet up next week Joe and gareth Barry bang on Ashley cole's door in the middle of the night at the team hotel singing Thursday night channel 5. Ideally they will film it on their phones and post it on YouTube.

carlos92 said:
Castiel said:

Shit or bust for him. What do you think of the Capello rumours?
Not thinking about it atm. He's a world class manager so you can't really complain about it but I personally think RDM deserves the job provided he wants it full time.

Lancet Fluke said:
Hopefully bayern will win and when England meet up next week Joe and gareth Barry bang on Ashley cole's door in the middle of the night at the team hotel singing Thursday night channel 5. Ideally they will film it on their phones and post it on YouTube.

I completely forgot about this episode and you've just given me another reason to hope for a Bayern win.

citykev28 said:
Lancet Fluke said:

I completely forgot about this episode and you've just given me another reason to hope for a Bayern win.

I can't believe anyone on here want them to win. Why would anyone want to see the twat John Terry pick up the biggest prize in club football?

Could be the best or worst decision RDM will make under his time managing Chelsea playing Bertrand!

Balls of steel if you ask me!!

Pam said:
citykev28 said:
Lancet Fluke said:

I can't believe anyone on here want them to win. Why would anyone want to see the twat John Terry pick up the biggest prize in club football?

Erm.....we both said we wanted Bayern to win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.