Come On Chelsea (match thread)

carlos92 said:
Can Ashley Cole play RB?
He's never done it for Chelsea. Bertrand would be left wing to do the Ramires job if he plays. We basically need to contain Robben.

Re: Come On Chelsea

stavros said:
stavros said:
FUCK THAT.

munich all the way.

we dont want an average side like chelsea winning it.

we need to win this eventually , and no other english team.

they are our rivals .

their repuataion will grow if they win.

winning this will also help them attract players too.

cant believe people want chelsea to win , so fucking what if they are english

-- Tue May 15, 2012 7:40 pm --

FUCK THAT.

munich all the way.

we dont want an average side like chelsea winning it.

we need to win this eventually , and no other english team.

they are our rivals .

their repuataion will grow if they win.

winning this will also help them attract players too.

cant believe people want chelsea to win , so fucking what if they are english

Bertrand on the left of midfield for sure. Him & Cole to double up on Robben obviously.

Christ, he was on loan at us a few years back and now he's appearing in the biggest game in club football.

Happy for the lad. Hope he doesn't bottle it.

Castiel said:
carlos92 said:
Can Ashley Cole play RB?
He's never done it for Chelsea. Bertrand would be left wing to do the Ramires job if he plays. We basically need to contain Robben.

Cheers for that. I thought RDM had a bit of a brain fart. A bit of an understatement but I bet you are shitting it?

Re: Come On Chelsea

jimharri said:
Castiel said:
I can't believe Redknapp has somehow managed to make this about him and Spurs. Just fuck off already.
Whoa whoa whoa! Hold your horse there, me old china. You can't go saying stuff like that about Catflap. He's the manager of the team that plays the most attractive football that the footballing world has ever seen. Plus, he's a diamond geezer. Leave him alone.

And he's got a rather nice daughter-in-law as well!

Pics from the extensive library or I don't believe you.

Castiel said:
carlos92 said:
Can Ashley Cole play RB?

Good luck, Castiel!

I don't think Chelsea will win, but felt the same when you played Barca. Anything can happen in a single game.

Go Chelsea!

carlos92 said:
Cheers for that. I thought RDM had a bit of a brain fart. A bit of an understatement but I bet you are shitting it?
I'm just getting hammered. I'm much more nervous than I was in 2008 because back then I knew we could match United blow for blow. This year I know Bayern are simply better than us, playing on their turf and its just a fucking miracle that we're taking part to begin with. I don't think I can take losing another final.

Then again, we came back to knock out Barcelona from 2-0 down at the Nou Camp with 10 men so anything is possible. I've just got this horrible feeling that this is one miracle too many.

Looking forward to a good game of football.

Not too bothered about the outcome although if pushed would side with Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.