Come On Chelsea (match thread)

Re: Come On Chelsea

With you on this, I was against them when it looked like NUFC might get 4th however now we've won the league and Spurs are 4th then it'd be hilarious if Chelsea win as they've been so shit this season. Plus it'd kill Terry to not be on that pitch if they win.

Ar-86b8CAAAUoLf.jpg:large

Skashion said:
Damocles said:
Exactly this, where did this attitude disappear to?
I got educated and realised the nationality lottery is a foolish reason to have pride. They're just another club. I don't care that they're from England.

Them winning directly benefits us in coefficient points and financially through the UEFA prize pool of which we take a percentage. It's also good for the prestige of the league and the sponsorship available

FUCK THAT.

munich all the way.

we dont want an average side like chelsea winning it.

we need to win this eventually , and no other english team.

they are our rivals .

their repuataion will grow if they win.

winning this will also help them attract players too.

cant believe people want chelsea to win , so fucking what if they are english<br /><br />-- Tue May 15, 2012 7:40 pm --<br /><br />FUCK THAT.

munich all the way.

we dont want an average side like chelsea winning it.

we need to win this eventually , and no other english team.

they are our rivals .

their repuataion will grow if they win.

winning this will also help them attract players too.

cant believe people want chelsea to win , so fucking what if they are english

Damocles said:
Them winning directly benefits us in coefficient points and financially through the UEFA prize pool of which we take a percentage. It's also good for the prestige of the league and the sponsorship available
I don't fear for England's coefficient ranking in the near future. Even if England slips down we'll still get four teams. Does it affect what pot we're in? If so, haven't we made Pot 2 already?

How much does could it benefit us financially? This is one argument that might win me round.

The Premier League needs more prestige and sponsorship? Really? It's the most watched league in the world. I imagine the extra prestige of an English team win rather than a final appearance after knocking out Barcelona is shades of fractions. Chelsea have already knocked out the holders whereas the two clubs that went toe-to-toe went out in the group stages. It means so close to nothing that it's not worth consideration.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.