Come On Chelsea (match thread)

Re: Come On Chelsea

I used to hate them all (a lot of hate). But after all the well wishes from Sunday I want them all to do well.

All this love is confusing.

Bollox to Bayern and their sneers at City.. Hope they get pounded in front of their own fans. Either way, gonna relax and enjoy a match, something I haven't done for a while.

Absolutely rooting for Chelsea. Has nobody noticed that most of the comments leveled at us (history, buying it, etc) were also directed at them, in fact even still are by some especially desperate ones? So therefore it's a fair bet that Chelsea winning will hurt these people as much us winning does.

To be honest though, I can see Chelsea getting beaten comfortably.

Hope Chelsea win as it will piss ze Germans of no end.

I'm supporting Chelsea for one night only! Bayern's owner or whoever he is, is ALWAYS slagging us off about money etc and he was the main person pushing Platini to come up with rules to prevent clubs being bankrolled by owners!

intheknow! said:
I'm supporting Chelsea for one night only! Bayern's owner or whoever he is, is ALWAYS slagging us off about money etc and he was the main person pushing Platini to come up with rules to prevent clubs being bankrolled by owners!

Bayern's owner are about 180.000 fans from around the world and some small percentages (together less than twenty) to Audi and Adidas...

Chelsea for sure!! Their fans have always been very supportive of City.. compared with the arrogance of United, Arsenal, and Liverpool fans..

Besides.. Castiel is our resident Chelsea fan and he has always been a good sort.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.