Come On Chelsea (match thread)

Re: Come On Chelsea

My selfish side wants us to win the CL before Chelsea and to be the next English team to win it. I mean if Chelsea win it then we win it, it might not come across as such an achievement.

But my other side wants Chelsea to win because Bayern are an absolute c*nt of a club whose chiefs sneered, mocked, and scorned us earlier this season.

Difficult one, there are things to like and detest about both clubs.

Definitely not into the 'support an English club' mentality when they're captained by one of the scummiest English players in the league.

Skashion said:
I fucking hate Spurs, LEVEL to the rags in my book, but as far as I'm concerned they've earned it because they've been much better over the season.

Fixed<br /><br />-- Tue May 15, 2012 8:13 pm --<br /><br />
Ducado said:
de niro said:
if an english club are playing in europe we support them.

except the rags of course.

And may be Spuds
no no no, including Spuds for sure

I was hoping Munich up until the last games of the season, as I felt it wasn't fair should Chelsea win it then they take whoever finished 4th's place in the champs league.....

But now that the club who finished 4th was Spurs, I hope Chelsea win it. Would love how "media" Harry would talk about how they've "been cheated" or some other crap and how the press would have a field day.

Plus as other's have said it benefits us as don't we receive more money from winning the league if an English team wins the champs league? More money is only a good thing!

That and Munich are the United of Germany.... with Karl-Heinz Rummenigge who never shuts up about "fair-play" rules despite Munich outspending everyone (up until recently) in the Bundesliga.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.