Come On Chelsea (match thread)

Chelsea players are right self obsessed cunts - not making room for the presentation; fighting like kids over the cup - most of the fuckers didn't even play. Terry has no shame - i detest keane but at least you didn't see him forcing his way to the front when he was suspended.

Congrats to Chelsea!!
They had a huge dose of luck, and Bayern, despite being the dominant side, were poor in finishing the chances they got.
Lampard, Cole, Drogba, Cech among the better players in a team that was totally defensive..
Bayern were a bunch of pansies falling at the slightest touch and that penalty would never have been given by a Premier League referee..

Abramovich now has a dilemma on his hands. Change the coach who brought him the Champions trophy that he so desperately desires? Release Drogba who was arguably the hero of the match?

Its also hard to digest that a sixth place team has won two cups this season. And can't help but laugh at the Spurs who now are more likely to lose Modric and Bale among others..

Chelsea 6th in the Premier League win Champions League!

We're told it's the weakest Premier League since Moses was a lad. Well Chelsea who finished 6th have just won the Champions League ( well done by the way, beating the Germans on penalties was brilliant ) so by my way of thinking either the Champions League is crap or the Premiership this year was an exceptional, special, incredible, unique year. Just a thought.

Geoff Shreeves: "I'm here with John Terry. John, do you realise you've been stripped of your English captaincy due to alleged racial abuse?"

Re: Chelsea Fans!

Honestly I found it bewildering how little passion they seemed to have at their club reaching their holy grail. We'd probably have found our way on to the pitch and gotten close to the trophy lifting area.

City Raider said:
so 6th best team in england wins, it just shows how hard it is to chase multiple trophies

probably mentioned but i'm pretty sure bayern threw it away in 99 with a defensive sub, if you don't learn from your mistakes...

Yeah fu@k me this chelsea team that won the champions league and the fa cup finished 25 points behind both us and the scum.

It`s a funny old game........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.