Come On Chelsea (match thread)

props to Bayern for one of the biggest choke jobs in football history.

Gaylord du Bois said:
That slippery cuntTerry could slide under a locked door wearing a crombie.

Haha, spot on, what a slimy twat he is. I cringed when he took his track suit off and paraded around like he'd just played 90 minutes.

Re: Chelsea Fans!

LoveCity said:
Honestly I found it bewildering how little passion they seemed to have at their club reaching their holy grail. We'd probably have found our way on to the pitch and gotten close to the trophy lifting area.

It's amazing how armed police can do a better job of securing the pitch than poorly trained fat blokes in dayglo coats.

They've had to wait a long time for this, they knew how they needed to play and kept cooler then bayern, congratulation to them. Luiz and Cahill coming straight back from hamstring injuries to play that long was quite a sight. Big performances all round.
you have to wonder what the approach to the squad and manager for next season is though.

summerseat blue said:
rags of germany got beat . fuck the bastards ,they hate us because of our money

they used to hate those manure cunts before they ran out of cash lol

well done Chelsea

Unfuckingbelievvable. I just can't believe it. Finally, FINALLY we've won the Champions League. By beating Bayern Munich, the Germans, on penalties, at their home ground. Some of you may hate Terry and Ashley Cole. But on a footballing level, a sporting level, you can't deny that players like them and Cech, Drogba, Lampard and Essien deserve it. I feel sorry for Robben and others who missed out on it through age or circumstance; but holy shit I may never come to terms with this. I didn't think it'd ever happen after Moscow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.