Come On Chelsea (match thread)

congratulations to chelsea, drogba was magnificent (apart from the moment of madness), literally won them the cup through his performances

fuck me, chelsea are european champions yet 6th in the prem

Well done Chelsea!

Why the hell did they have Neuer take a penalty btw? That was a bit of a mystery to me...

This is good for English football Chelsea winning.

United and us going out of the group stage with our squads was pretty criminal but this has made up for it! England is still the best place to play and watch football in my opinion, just too much enjoyable drama!

I honestly think think English teams could possibly dominate Europe next year - I honestly think we can make the final!!

Castiel said:
Unfuckingbelievvable. I just can't believe it. Finally, FINALLY we've won the Champions League. By beating Bayern Munich, the Germans, on penalties, at their home ground. Some of you may hate Terry and Ashley Cole. But on a footballing level, a sporting level, you can't deny that players like them and Cech, Drogba, Lampard and Essien deserve it. I feel sorry for Robben and others who missed out on it through age or circumstance; but holy shit I may never come to terms with this. I didn't think it'd ever happen after Moscow.

You enjoy it mate. Days like this only come along once every 44 years or so!

Castiel said:
Unfuckingbelievvable. I just can't believe it. Finally, FINALLY we've won the Champions League. By beating Bayern Munich, the Germans, on penalties, at their home ground. Some of you may hate Terry and Ashley Cole. But on a footballing level, a sporting level, you can't deny that players like them and Cech, Drogba, Lampard and Essien deserve it. I feel sorry for Robben and others who missed out on it through age or circumstance; but holy shit I may never come to terms with this. I didn't think it'd ever happen after Moscow.

Well done, but the pressure on RDM starts now though.

brilliant chuffed fro my brother who as been a chelski fan for 40 yrs ,as he was buzzzing for me last weekend ,also fcking do one you yid twats especially twitcher redtwatt

Castiel said:

brilliant for chelsea and brilliant for the premiership and brilliant for Castiel,

well done mate enjoy

Castiel said:

Congratulations from an Arsenal fan!

All of your players deserved it for the performances against Napoli, Barcelona and Munich. Even though you got very lucky, that luck was purely down to your team's spirit and determination - a team of winners. Cole's comments at the end might be hard to take but he is right, his move has been proven right. Drogba is the ultimate big game player and also Lampard has been constantly excellant for years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.