Come On Chelsea (match thread)

Alright lads, just posted here to say thanks for all your well wishes and congratulatiosn etc, Great to see some class shown that isn't by City, Arsenal, Spurs etc.

I'm sure it won't be long before you get yours, and for your sake I hope it doesn't take as long as ours or with as much drama.

To people saying its the worst Chelsea team of all time and we were lucky, these things balance themselves out, We've had more then our fair share of bad luck in the UCL (Monaco, Garcia's ghost goal, Moscow, Getting done by the ref against Barca)

Thanks again.

Chelsea have been very unlucky down the years so I think this year had been coming. Everything went Chelsea's way.

I am always happy to see English teams do well in Europe (apart from the rags) and this was no exception. You guys must be made up.

drogbalegend said:
Alright lads, just posted here to say thanks for all your well wishes and congratulatiosn etc, Great to see some class shown that isn't by City, Arsenal, Spurs etc.

I'm sure it won't be long before you get yours, and for your sake I hope it doesn't take as long as ours or with as much drama.

To people saying its the worst Chelsea team of all time and we were lucky, these things balance themselves out, We've had more then our fair share of bad luck in the UCL (Monaco, Garcia's ghost goal, Moscow, Getting done by the ref against Barca)

Thanks again.

We are city. But well done anyway.

With Chelsea winning, I assume they go right into the group stages. Does that mean that Arsenal has to play a qualifying tie in August to get in to the groups?

wahooblue said:
With Chelsea winning, I assume they go right into the group stages. Does that mean that Arsenal has to play a qualifying tie in August to get in to the groups?
All four of us are straight through to the group stage

Paulmcfc2703 said:
wahooblue said:
All four of us are straight through to the group stage

cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.