Come on Ivory Coast.

Re: kaka sending off

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
kinkysleftfoot said:
what an awful decision.......the ref just took the word of the Ivory Coast players!!!

The Ivory Coast player milked it, but it was a booking. Kaka's got what he deserved.

I don't think so.

All this shit is all why I only like football now wen I used to love it! I know it's gone on for a long time but I'm completely sick of all this pretending to have a broken skull when you've had a bump on the belly! Footballers are a disgrace to malekind!

kinkysleftfoot said:
what an awful decision.......the ref just took the word of the Ivory Coast players!!!

The Ivory Coast player milked it, but it was a booking. Kaka's got what he deserved.

How is it a booking when Kaka wasnt even looking?! He ran into him!!

kinkysleftfoot said:

Inclined to agree. It was a snide little dig from His Holiness Saint Kaka which was deserving of a booking, but boy, that was some over-reaction!

In nearly every other sport in the world if you cheat like that, dive like that and play act you look like an idiot, you just embarase yourself as a player and the team and are as likely to get a smack over the head for it from your own team than the opposition. Yet it's applauded in football. How can he even look at his own players or the other team after that, how is he not truely mortified. Diving is just a horrible culture in football.

That's football for ya, sadly.

kinkysleftfoot said:

A player walking into the back of you and then falling over is now a bookable offence?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.