Come on Ivory Coast.

Re: kaka sending off

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Pam said:
I don't think so.

Well I most certainly do, Pam. He has meted out a little off the ball. Booking. On yer bike Kaka.

No, I am agreeing with you! I meant to say I think the IC guy was flat out cheating. The card has to be rescinded if Fifa has any sense left at all.

3 MINS ADDED - fookin joke - Ferguscum would be glassing the 4th official - 3 mins for Kaka incident and 2 for Elano - that´s without the subs and rest - FIFA officials corrupt as fook

MCFC BOB said:
It's a red card offence. Violent conduct. Elbow to the chest, that's a red.

Keita should be banned for simulation.
And Fabiano should be banned for handling it more times than Kobe Bryant lol

TheLegendOfBerti said:
C1TY4LIFE said:
sorry didn't know you were Brazilian

no but Rivaldo 2002 has no relevance whatsoever to that farce, 8 years difference, completely different players, how you can compare them is beyond me.

Karma works in starnge ways, 2002 ball kicked at Rivaldo leg Rivaldo goes down holding face player gets sent off, 8 years later Karma hits ya when ya least expect it Keita runs into Kaka, Kaka gets second booking and sent off.

If England played Argentina in the final (I know its HIGHLY unlikely) and we beat them by a goal scored from a handball you telling me you wouldn't let out a slight smirk and think justice served?????

IrishMacca said:
In nearly every other sport in the world if you cheat like that, dive like that and play act you look like an idiot, you just embarase yourself as a player and the team and are as likely to get a smack over the head for it from your own team than the opposition. Yet it's applauded in football. How can he even look at his own players or the other team after that, how is he not truely mortified. Diving is just a horrible culture in football.

That's football for ya, sadly.

Correct!

I've not played footy since I was about 18 because I thought it was a game for soft lads and didn't get much out of it. Most of the time, unless you're in central midfield, you're stood around doing nothing and aren't involved in any play! Plus there's no physical battle!

If someone I played rugby with rolled about on the floor when there was nowt up with him, even if it was beneficial for my team, I'd twat him!

kaka had just been booked for pushing and the ref told him he had warned him 3 times. Then kaka elbows the CIV player, regardless of whether it was in the chest or face it's still violent conduct. As for the play acting, Brazil are the world experts and fabiano was working towards an oscar in the minutes before.

I cannot believe some of these comments? Kaka didn't do anything, what the hell were you all watching? Elbow to the chest? His arm was anatomically where its fooking supposed to be. He knew Keito was running at him so he stood strong, that is ALL. What did you want him to do? reciprocate and fall over and hold his face? Unbelievable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.