Come on Ivory Coast.

Pam said:
What did Ade just say about Robiniho?

He just said he had spoken with Robinho and he said the whole Brazil team are realy up for the tournament. Nothing obout us. (except that he will be bringing Kaka and Maicon with him for next season........ sorry)

He just laughed like a drone when Liniker, Hansen and Shearer asid Robinho can be shit when it's cold. He could have at last kissed his teeth at them or something :-)

de niro said:
we want ivory out so we can tie up yaya.

I guess there is always that. But i think that deal is already done. We are just being impatiant i think. Let them have their tournament and if he is coming he will come. If not though i will be very suprised.

BlakeTheBlue said:
de niro said:
we want ivory out so we can tie up yaya.

I guess there is always that. But i think that deal is already done. We are just being impatiant i think. Let them have their tournament and if he is coming he will come. If not though i will be very suprised.

hope you are right.

2 reasons why i want brazil to win:

1. i've got them in the sweepstake at college

2. Ivory coast going out could push the toure deal through and we'd had 2 players back resting in time for pre season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.