Come on Ivory Coast.

yaya%2Bkolo.jpg

Come on Ivory Coast!

BlakeTheBlue said:
Jonathen Pearce just comented on the rumour circulating that Robinho will be back at City next year.

I'd have him back. He needed games and to re-instill his confidence after the injuries and barren spell. He's got that. And an in form Robinho is worth having in any squad in the world.

Project said:
BlakeTheBlue said:
Jonathen Pearce just comented on the rumour circulating that Robinho will be back at City next year.

I'd have him back. He needed games and to re-instill his confidence after the injuries and barren spell. He's got that. And an in form Robinho is worth having in any squad in the world.

Where do you play him though ?

He certainly can't play in a conventional 4-4-2.

Ntini77 said:
Project said:

I think we're going to be pretty flexible next year. Lots of rotation too to accommodate the extra games.

With a new midfield though Robinho could easily just play off Tevez in a 442.

Ntini77 said:
Project said:

We gotta give him more of a free role, when we played him he was glued to one position, hes at his best when hes moving around left, right and centre behind the strikers.

I think we could do some real damage if we let him move about more just behind Tevez/Adebayor. Possibly a CF role

----------------Given--------------

Toure---Boateng---Lescott---Boateng

----------------Barry--------------

Johnson--------Robinho--------Bellamy

----------------Tevez--------------

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Ntini77 said:

We gotta give him more of a free role, when we played him he was glued to one position, hes at his best when hes moving around left, right and centre behind the strikers.

I think we could do some real damage if we let him move about more just behind Tevez/Adebayor. Possibly a CF role

----------------Given--------------

Toure---Boateng---Lescott---Boateng

----------------Barry--------------

Johnson--------Robinho--------Bellamy

----------------Tevez--------------

That team would hardly get a kick in the Prem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.