Come on Sunderland!!

jimharri said:
simon23 said:
...the thing this club needs more than ever is stability......but things must change if we are going to progress
head_scratching.jpg

PMSL.

simon23 said:
but you seem to miss the bigger picture.....and that is what im lokoing at....i dont care about the past...im looking at where we are heading (especially concerning our style of play)...and in my opinion RM will have to change from what he has now to a more attacking game if we want to ever challenge the top 4 on a reguar basis

The bigger picture right now is that we need to pick up enough points to finish top 4, Mancini is on track with that.

You don't seem to be prepared to answer the question about why 1 point at Bolton would have been acceptable to you in December, but 1 point at Sunderland has brought on a moan-fest. So I'll drop that one.

moomba said:
simon23 said:
but you seem to miss the bigger picture.....and that is what im lokoing at....i dont care about the past...im looking at where we are heading (especially concerning our style of play)...and in my opinion RM will have to change from what he has now to a more attacking game if we want to ever challenge the top 4 on a reguar basis

The bigger picture right now is that we need to pick up enough points to finish top 4, Mancini is on track with that.

Thats not the bigger picture...thats the present situation...the bigger picture is what comes after the end of this season....that is what im looking at.....and you think he is on track to get 4th...i disagree....cause we wont get it

You don't seem to be prepared to answer the question about why 1 point at Bolton would have been acceptable to you in December, but 1 point at Sunderland has brought on a moan-fest. So I'll drop that one.

sorry...amongst all the multi qouting i missed it

bolton are an awkward team to play against (especailly at the reebok).....they dont play good football but are very aggresive and sides like that we generally struggle against

sunderland are a better team but one of those teams that you can out play if you play in a positive manner.......

thats the difference as far as i see it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.