Come on united!

Come on yoonited fkn scum batter spurs then their G.D will down 4-1 hopefully then city to win 3-1 happy days! you heard it here first.

Definately want a United win, but they'll be no cheering from me, just maybe a subdued clap or a wry smile if they win, I find it physically impossible to actually support anything involving them. I dont like Spurs either but if they manage a win today they fully deserve 4th, I wont like it but, you cant argue about how they've gone at it lately.

Lomas has a lob on said:
Definately want a United win, but they'll be no cheering from me, just maybe a subdued clap or a wry smile if they win, I find it physically impossible to actually support anything involving them. I dont like Spurs either but if they manage a win today they fully deserve 4th, I wont like it but, you cant argue about how they've gone at it lately.
why? because they beat arsenal and chelsea? i seem to remember us doing that as well

Lomas has a lob on said:

I kind of agree with the last bit, but I'd say they had to get a result at ours to have really deserved fourth. what bugs me is that some blues will give up if spurs get a result today, but the truth is there are still three games left and they have to come here. if we are within three points at the end of the day it'd still be 100% in our hands. and if it was four or five, I still have a sneaking suspicion spurs are gonna drop points in one of their 'easy games'.

GStar said:
Disgustng thread I have no idea why anyone would feel the need to start or agree with.

Sure a utd win would be in our best interests but shoutng it from the rooftops is very strange behaviour indeed.
Nobody's shouting anything from the rooftops.

They've typed it on an internet forum, to get a point across.

Bluemoon115 said:
GStar said:
Disgustng thread I have no idea why anyone would feel the need to start or agree with.

Sure a utd win would be in our best interests but shoutng it from the rooftops is very strange behaviour indeed.

Haha i was just about to write something similar

We need Utd to win today, if Spuds win today and we don't, then that'll be it for this season imo

lee-mcfc said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Haha i was just about to write something similar
Not in the literal sense if you want to be pedantic, but we've had an ongoing thread for well over a week about this and now a City fan comes onto BM to start a new thread declaring his support for utd this weekend.

Considerig the amount of attention and rags sums we get on here, I'd say it's a pretty public medium for City fans hence tge rooftop saying.

Either way I don't understand supporting utd as a city fan and never will... If you want them to win for personal reasons fine, but publically backing them one week and calling thier players the week before and again in the summer... Nonsensical

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.