Come on united!

I feel like a prostitute at happy hour I'm going to I've to go for a deep clean after this happy the rags have won i hate myself

Chelmsford City said:
bizzbo said:
oh wow

nani, for this moment, these ten seconds, I do not detest you, I merely hate you

My feelings entirely, can't believe how high I just jumped when THEY scored, I'm gonna need counciling after, YEEEESSSS PEN, this, YEEESSS GOOOOAAAL, OMG what's happenning to me!!!!!

You go too far. I have settled for a quiet "thank fuck for that" reaction. I am enjoying the Spuds fans and their slapped arse faces, though. Giddy no-nowts.

Right, it wasn't easy to semi-cheer those rag goals, but i did it for the cause - however there is no fcuckin way I'm going to carry on watchin and hear them twats sing their stupid effin songs after being silent for most of the game - ive done my bit, i feel dirty

Chelmsford City said:
bizzbo said:
oh wow

nani, for this moment, these ten seconds, I do not detest you, I merely hate you

My feelings entirely, can't believe how high I just jumped when THEY scored, I'm gonna need counciling after, YEEEESSSS PEN, this, YEEESSS GOOOOAAAL, OMG what's happenning to me!!!!!

oh dear. there is so much to hate here, surely you can find something negative to focus on. no need to be happy at all. tottenham are scum and have recieved their just deserts. on the other hand the wankers have just given utd a way back into the title race. COCKNEY WANKERS.

What a strange day,City fans supporting Unitd,later it will be Spurs fans supporting Arsenal.

City Raider said:
Right, it wasn't easy to semi-cheer those rag goals, but i did it for the cause - however there is no fcuckin way I'm going to carry on watchin and hear them twats sing their stupid effin songs after being silent for most of the game - ive done my bit, i feel dirty

Me too, I'm off for a shower.

What's with all the chundering?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.