Come on united!

great result for us

now lets hope mancini shows some bollocks and sends his team out to attack...unlike last week!

where is that essexyid ****?

he will probably be on later when Arsenal have smacked our arse. Ironic isn't it how both us and spurs have to hope our bitter enemies win today!.

simon23 said:
great result for us

now lets hope mancini shows some bollocks and sends his team out to attack...unlike last week!

This is what I'm dreading because I know he won't be going for it, especially now that Spuds have lost. He'll be settling for a point.

Re: Rags are cheating scum!!

nani was down clutching his guts and retching and receiving treatment for at least a minute in added time yet marriner only added another 8 seconds to allow for this. that would never have happened if the rags hadn't been winning.

Somud said:
HongKongBluey said:
I just ate a full Mcdonalds dinner and cheered when the rags scored at 2-1...I didn't know I could feel this sick and disgusted with myself without throwing up.

I am pysched for the gunners. LETS GO BOYS!

A full Mickey D dinner? What did that contain?

A super size Mc Chicken meal, double cheeseburger, 6 nuggets and 4 wings plus a smartie Mcflurry. 2 hours of hiking and 6 hours of surfing made me a very hungry boy!

Its going to be a serious ass terror tomorrow morning!

Like all I wanted a scum victory today but I was absolutely certain I would not cheer them on. When the Portugese diving cheat scored the second unfortunately instinct took over and I threw my arm up in the air shouting "get in!!". Anybody any ideas of a suitable pennance?

Re: Rags are cheating scum!!

Prestwich_Blue said:
Hopefully it 's the thought of doing us a favour that's making them sick.

LOL, Prestwich!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.