come on utd !!!

turts

I'll wash my mouth out now. I really don't care if that lot win the league. Lets worry about our own house, third place is up for grabs if they beat arse today. Don't think i could ever cheer one of their goals though

you've got it wrong...its not "come on united"...it never is and never will be. It's only "if they beat arsenal i'll be glad as it helps us for 3rd. Fuck Jewnited"

rickmcfc said:
I totally agree with you, but watch your back the usual "uniteds fall means more to me than city's success" brigade will soon be on your case.
Whats up with wanting uniteshite to get beat!!!
That doesnt mean there fall mean's more to me than citys sucess.
4th place is in our own hands, no need to worry about arsenal beating them.

I'm with you- I want the rags to beat both Chelski & Arse as that will us a better chance of finishing 3rd, or even 2nd (with a very strong prevailing wind). If we can avoid the qualifying round by not finishing 4th then that is a real result...

Come on you granny shagging, wink hating, bigotted, shit stabbing bandits!

So - what does 3rd give you that 4th doesn't?

Chelsea for the title, Barca for the CL and I can start on my banner ;)

Feels wrong to want them to win, but if it benefits us that is all that matters!!

If results go right, beating Spurs could not only garuntee us Champs League, but could put us in 3rd!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.