come on utd !!!

scottchorlton said:
rayray666 said:
Just rethought this, obviously my head was clouded when I posted, I want the rags to win f all, 4th place will do!!!

CTID

So you want bad for them over good for us?

REAL supporters want what's best for CITY, not what's bad for them!!

Who gives a shit about what they do! it's all about us

CTID
Agreed. But there seems to be a good few on here who would prefer a harder route into the CL for us rather than have ''Norwich'' winning the league. And we wonder where the 'bitters' nickname comes from!

scottchorlton said:
rayray666 said:
Just rethought this, obviously my head was clouded when I posted, I want the rags to win f all, 4th place will do!!!

CTID

CTID

But you can twist it that them missing out is better for us, one less title to reap financial rewards from, less global recognition and a hastening of there demise thus relieving the immediate competition for players and fans on our own doorstep etc. There are always more than one way to look at things ;o)

It's not just the players that need to get a winning mentality by the looks of things.

3rd is the aim.

scottchorlton said:
Look how far Spurs got!...

Exactly! Where did they finish in the PL btw? Oh yeah - 4th!

As for the 'REAL fans' comment above - 44 years of deep-rooted hatred ain't going to change my mind! Come on Arsenal!

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
scottchorlton said:

CTID

But you can twist it that them missing out is better for us, one less title to reap financial rewards from, less global recognition and a hastening of there demise thus relieving the immediate competition for players and fans on our own doorstep etc. There are always more than one way to look at things ;o)

And you actually believe any of that?

Lets face it, regardless of the Arsenal result, they will probably win it anyway, don't get me wrong, beating Arsenal THEN imploding from the Chelsea game would be great as they could demise without affecting us.

But lets forget them, and concentrate on one team only!!!

The one that matters!! The MANCHESTER team!!

CTID<br /><br />-- Sun May 01, 2011 9:03 am --<br /><br />
Raffles said:
scottchorlton said:
Look how far Spurs got!...

Exactly! Where did they finish in the PL btw? Oh yeah - 4th!

As for the 'REAL fans' comment above - 44 years of deep-rooted hatred ain't going to change my mind! Come on Arsenal!

But surely you have 44 years of deep rooted love for YOUR club then?

What comes first? Love for City or Hate for United?

I'm just a realist. I don't think that even if scum beat arse we would get 3rd. Our goal is 4th (and all the fun that brings). Simples.

Anyway, this entire topic should be burned at the steak ;)

turts said:
I'll wash my mouth out now. I really don't care if that lot win the league. Lets worry about our own house, third place is up for grabs if they beat arse today. Don't think i could ever cheer one of their goals though

Nope,sorry, I just cant do it. Im OK with 4th the FA Cup and Utd to win bugger all would be my perfect end to the Season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.